In order to add your email accounts to Microsoft Outlook 2016, please follow the steps below.
1. Click on the File
2. Click Info
3. Click on the Account Settings
4. Click Account Settings
again from the drop down list
5. On the Account Settings
screen, click New
under the Email
6. The Outlook Setup screen (below) will appear. Fill in the respective email address and TICK
on "Let me set up my account manually"
7. Click Connect
8. Fill in the incoming / Outgoing mail server
9. Fill in the incoming and outgoing Port
10. Click Next
11. Key in your mailbox Password
12. Click Connect
button, wait a little until the setting is completed
13. Back at the Account settings
screen, ensure that the newly created account is selected
14. Click Repair
15. TICK on "Let me repair my account manually"
16. Click Repair
17. Check and ensure the settings in "Incoming Mail" are all correctly set
18. Click Outgoing Mail
19. Check and ensure the settings in "Outgoing Mail" are all correctly set
20. TICK on "My Outgoing (SMTP) server requires authentication"
21. Choose "Use same settings as my incoming mail server"
22. Click Repair
and wait a little
23. Click Done
button to complete the set up.